Introducing an example for improving black dots defects by using ecomaru, a high-cleaning purging pellet (cleaning agent) .
Air conditioning related parts modling
- Reduction by 10 to 20% was confirmed for all of machines compared to by using the conventional purging agent mixing GF.
- Especially for larger molding machines, The results are clearer and the amount of purging pellet (cleaning agent) containing glass can be reduced by up to 50%.
- Rinsing (washing twice) by using glass [GF] has been stopped.
Black dots defects
Automobile parts molding
- Purging was carried out using other companies’ surface-active type cleaning agent conventionally used. Immediately it turned white and the purging was ended.
- When started purging by switching to ecomaru, gray and black dots appeared, so purging was continued untill its completion and eventually total 3kg was used.
It has been continuously defective before when black dots appeared. However, by purging using ecomaru, the quality has significantly improved and black dots defects are dramatically reduced.
Staff in charge of modling
I was impressed with cleaning power of ecomaru.
Was told by a sales person before purging there are some chances “phenomenon of waking up a sleeping child” might occur by using ecomaru for the first time.
“Waking up a sleeping child” was likened to “something remained and was not able to be removed before can be getting rid of by ecomaru and some chances for using more than the standard usage volume” and that is exactly the case.
Reduction impact [Defect rate reduction]
Molding with PP flame retardant
- A big cost advantage is washing twice to discharge glass was eliminated.
We think PP-based cleaning agents mixing glass have good matching for post-material replacement. Since PP molding (color change) is mainly used.
- The defect rate has been reduced.
- Productivity has significantly improved.