Resin change / color change
Purging is performed when changing resins from PP to ABS, from POM to ABS, and from colored resins such as black, red, and blue to white resins.
(1) After cleaning by GWS, re-cleaning with the current (other company’s) purging agent
- The current purging agent is not colored and can be purged properly with GWS.
(2) After cleaning by the current purging agent, re-cleaning by GWS
- Coloring occurs on GWS. It was confirmed that the color remained with the current purging agent.
Customer evaluation (status after introduction)
- The usage amount was reduced compared to that of the current purging agent.